We are hard pressed to get cereal and pasta. Please donate boxes of cereal and pasta. if you can. (we have lots of sauce!!)
Weekly collection of peanut butter, pasta and tuna fish
- Dedicated to serving the uninsured and underserved of Camden County.
- The Clinic is open on the third Saturday of the month from September through June.
Grace Thrift Shop:
- Open Fridays & Saturdays 10am-4pm in the basement of the church.
- Haddonfield parking is free on Saturdays. Parking is free in the PATCO lot behind the church every day after 10 AM.
- Like us on Facebook.
- In January 2015, the Camden Christmas committee began to meet and build a program that served over 80 families who live with struggles and fears that are part of their daily lives. Over 50 volunteers from Grace Church, St. Andrews Church and throughout Southern New Jersey helped to create a very special Camden Christmas. Please watch the Camden Christmas video to see the joy and wonders of this project. If you would like to help with the continuing efforts of Camden Christmas, please see Deacon Carl Dunn or contact the church office.
The Arts at Grace
Located in Haddonfield, New Jersey, the Haddonfield Center & School for the Performing Arts is a community music school and performing arts center housed at Grace Church and its adjoining Grace Performance Hall. Each year, HCSPA’s acclaimed concert series truly offers something for everybody, with guest artists performing rock to contemporary pop to classical and choral music. HCSPA strives to contribute to the thriving arts culture in Haddonfield and spread its influence through the broader south/central New Jersey area.
Episcopal Church Women of Grace Church - St. Anne's Guild
Who We Are
- We are National, We are Diocesan, We are District, We are Local.
- We are Episcopal Church Women of all ages, ethnic origins and socioeconomic backgrounds who hold a variety of views. However, the common denominator of our members is love of God and the wish to do His work.
- All Women of the Episcopal Church are Members of ECW.
What We Offer
- Spiritual growth and nourishment
- Focus for mission and ministry
- Opportunities for service, social action and advocacy
- Connection to a worldwide network of Anglican Women
- We meet the 3rd Wednesday of the month in the Parish House at 10:30 (except July and August)
- For more information please contact: Gretchen Poliero, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856.429.5766
Episcopal Youth Community, EYC
- For Youth in the seventh grade or older.
- To get update about upcoming events and activities, text @be3h to 81010